Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My Favorite Freebies {October Edition}


Who loves freebies?


You can't see me right now, but I'm waving my hand wildly in the air. I mean, who doesn't love a freebie?!

Every month, I plan on writing a post highlighting my absolute favorite freebies of the moment. All of them can be downloaded from Teachers Pay Teachers, so click on those links and download away, my friends!

Freebie #1: Cute Halloween Kids from Lindsey Elizabeth

FREE Cute Halloween Kids {Digital Clip Art}

 
Freebie #2: Happy Jack-O-Lanterns from Krista Wallden
 
{FREE} Happy Jack-O-Lanterns {Creative Clips Digital Clipart}
 
Teaching in the Tongass
 
Stitched Ghosts Clipart Bundle
 
 
Ashley Hughes
 
FREE Square Scalloped Halloween Frames {Graphics for Comme
 
 
The Teacher's Prep
 
 Halloween Banners and Bunting Starter Pack
 (My first banner clip art!) :)
 
Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment