Monday, June 5, 2023

3 Amazing Podcasts Every Teacher Should Listen To This Summer


The first days of summer vacation always feel so delightfully full of possibility. Everything seems lighter somehow and so...free. It's a time to truly unwind and relax. One of my favorite summer pastimes while on a neighborhood walk, on a road trip or relaxing by the pool is listening to podcasts! Here are three podcasts that I am absolutely loving right now! 

The Cult of Pedagogy Podcast - Jennifer Gonzalez

My personal favorite location for professional development is at the beach, and thanks to Jennifer Gonzalez's podcast, my PD dreams can come true! As teachers, we consider ourselves life-long learners. Listening to the Cult of Pedagogy Podcast over the summer helps me develop new ideas and strategies that I plan to use in my classroom in the new school year.

The CEO Teacher Podcast - Kayse Morris

If you are thinking of starting any kind of business to supplement your teaching career, I highly recommend Kayse's CEO Teacher podcast! She always has insightful tips to share and her journey has been inspirational. I love learning from her whenever I'm on the go!

Angela Watson's Truth for Teachers

Angela Watson's calm, encouraging and educational Truth for Teachers podcast episodes are the perfect edition to your summer podcast playlist. She shares great tips on managing teacher workload, stress, strategies for students and more!

I'm always on the hunt for new podcasts. Which ones do you recommend? Let me know in the comments!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment